Monday

Today, while at Fairprice, a caucasian walked by and smiled at the racks or tins behind me. I mistakenly thought he was smiling at me and promptly smiled back and quickly broke all eye contact. I am so funny! HAHAHA.

Normally I will not smile at anyone even if they were to smile at me(who would, for I am scary and grumpy[sg]?) Unless the person is a super hot westerner OR a super hot chinese hunk(not junk).

Was reading the papers for yesterday and there was this article on 'Suffering from severe Inception complex'. That was amusing. It is obviously true that the director is trying to make an IT show. A show where gets the talk of the universe such as Lady Gaga's music videos and Kanye West+Taylor Swift up-on-stage-very-rude-interruption-speech all commercially for the purpose of a well put together stunt for publicity glamour. These acts are what I call...ingenious. If ever I could take on their thinking to produce something so outstanding, I can naturally proclaim myself a PRODIGY! Do you even get what I am aiming at? Oh it is alright, for your can think all you want while I indulge in my Magnum Gold ice cream.

P.S. Any not overly jealous person willing to capture the puurfect shot of me licking that ice cream?

No comments: