Tuesday

习 惯 了jiu好...
I had always thought I was the one with the problem. But, today, I realised, it had always been you, not me.

According to you I am......
But to him, I'm everything. I told myself not to expect too much from you. Now I know... and you are no longer worth my time.

On my deathbed, I see my own corpse rotting away gracefully.
I told him to preserve me, keep me looking young forever so I can be better in the afterlife.
He said, Sure, if only you would marry me and lets lead the bright into an entirely dark world on the otherside.
I accepted the ring, then clawed him out using my fingernails.
He choked in horror to know I betrayed him.
No, my dear, I did not.
I am just returning you back to where you belong.
Should not there be a smile played across your lips?
We are going to be together till eternity and nothing shall break us apart, ever again.

No comments: