Saturday

Have you ever thought how somebody used to matter to you so much but not now anymore?

I do not know myself. SO how am I supposed to know you. Just treat me as no body.
Nowadays I can not be bothered, just taking chances everywhere and leaving them to be.

At least I can finally watch NC16 movies already. Caught Devil yesterday. Tense movie. 3.5/5
Who and what is GOD? I only know who Satan is. The moral of the show is better accept the punishment the Devil has given you or else better own up to your mistakes. Not every crime can be easily forgiven. Lose the ones you love, see them die right before your eyes. Can you stand the pain? I probably can cause I do not have any loved ones.

My birthday just passed, I promise not to cuss like a sailor, use vulgarities and hurtful words. I need to be more mature.

Got Strawberry Shortcake from Canele. 500gm. Was not nice at all, I find. Just looks pretty with pretty packaging and such and did not taste like a shortcake should. My photos are all in my mobile phone. My camera cable has spoiled and soon is my camera.
Man, somebody STILL refuse to upload my photographs and pass them to me. He even took them on vacation with him to the Phillipines. Sad.

I treasure friendships if I had one friend in the first place and she/he is really good to me, I would not ask for more. Tell me, have you been really good?

Friend: You know something?
Several minutes of silence
Me: What?
Silence..
Friend: My english improved!!!!!
Me: =.="

Listening to: Brooke Fraser- Faithful

No comments: