Saturday

Saturday:
Out with Josh. Made me wait soooo mad long. His dslr filled with candids of me. Yeah, I like to take photos of myself. Still waiting for him to send to me. I scared he play me out, use my photos put as his display picture. Then people ask him for number and all.. Sighs. Good publicity! Ate Hans. The service at Harbourfront is so lousy. I ordered first, then they give to some other people. Unlike other Hans that have the number things, so that they know who ordered first. I was unable to find my branded shoes! Pedder Red no longer stocks them. It is fine, shall try Novo soon. Topshoped, tried on some platforms then ran out. It was a new pair and so ill-fitting. Had yoghurt with free toppings of any choice at Vivo. Bought candy from Candy Empire. Homed.
Now I am asking my friends to check under their table for mould. My table underneath got mould! Gross I know. Suddenly IE could not open. Scared me.

P.S. He and I really like couple?
P.S.S. Yeah, I love you, A.

No comments: