Thursday

iBlog

What hurts the most is when the person you miss and love don't miss and love you back.
I miss you
I do think of you at times, but nothing more.
It seems like the world is good with fooling us around, constantly issuing human pawns to target others' emotions. This is exactly what reality is. As what someone told me, 'nobody is 100% person right and nobody is 100% wrong'. So why the hell some people like to put the entire blame on others? If they did not have a part to play in the situation, they should not be saying anything. It takes two hands to clap. Disagreements are bound to happen but everybody should just give in to each other and apologise. it does not matter who apologises first, does it? So human beings just care about their pride. They are willing to give up an important tree to be with the forest. Sorry, maybe they should learn to treasure others. If not, they they are not worth anybody's time.

I wish I can be more more photogenic! Envy the many people out there who look good taking candids or just simply capturing their 'ugly' moments and look good. I have to always picture a mirror in front of my camera and take a photo from there. I think I look better in person. Nowadays with photoshop and such, any ugly ducklings can be easily transformed into princes and princesses. I have no knowledge in using photo editing tools. I am too lazy to learn and apparently do not have hacker friends to help me get a copy of free photoshop. Using my mobile to type all these out. Opera is a GREAT phone web browser, unlike IE. I sidetracked... all the time. How I wish I can score myself a compact dslr or one of those cameras at this year's Photokina event in Germany Cologne. The Minox PX3D caught my eye as a unique camera. It looks fantastic. I have seen westerners handling similar looking cameras as the latter. They look soooo good and can pass of as a fashion gadget. I want, for free. Maybe someday when I have the ability to be an outstanding person, these gadgets will be given to me for free and I just have to advertise for them and talk about all the pros. Ain't that good? Maybe I should spend lesser time dreaming. The main point is... my camera is three years old and have gone on hiatus mode. I do not like Samsung products anymore. Not as if I ever dropped it before or whatever. This relates back to why I have no photos of my outings and random post-its. A good camera also allows a picture to be taken in ANY flattering way I want. Why? It can have a very high zoom and high resolution then can show you my flawless skin(I wish) in close proximity. Happy right, then can go and gossip to your friends how 'pretty' I think I look. If fillers are available, even better! Nostalgia can give the shot a happy feel even though it was a sad memory..... The smooth skin portrait can help to give the person a smooth complexion. Not bad but I prefer au natural. High ISO settings can take super fast shot at the speed of lightning. Not like I am a very active person or driving my Ferrari on the F1 track at 320mbps like that. Uh, I means 320km/h. My glorious moment~ Lucky those cameras I want are not touch screens. Touchscreens are hard to manage. Especially when you have no feel. Sounds like I am talking about the camera I want. That is like last on my priority list. Etc. Need camera con the world that I look good(I know I look better than many of you xx), comparable to all of you(= Have not gone shopping for two years already. I feel sad I am so self conscious so I can not take full-body shots. Kills myself. No new and leng clothes in my style, must show you people my killer dressing sense(hope your die while looking) next time! Need to fork out money pay for this and that which are mandatory. Never ask my opinion, so Imma richer after splurging over the holidays. After that change, I think I will be the only girl in SINGAPORE who dresses like that. Shoes, I need them ttm very quickly pwease. Okay shall shut up already.
Everybody, enjoy reading my post and kindly click on my advertisements and please sponsor me a good camera and please thank me for posting. HAHAHA.

No comments: