Friday

"Cheated"

There was once a boy who was told to pick up this little girl from her place. She was stranded somehow without the lack of a communication device but managed to bait this boy who has been her online friend for nearly 4 years. They have never met before. Earlier on, there was another boy and his girlfriend who asked me out. I was forced, literally to meet them on the suburban. I was very unwilling as this might meant me not turning up. I tried to dial the another boy's communication device known as the mobile phone but failed terribly. I did attempt to use the computer communication device known as the World Wide Web to send messages to the another boy's Starhub subscriber mobile phone. It was a WHAT DO I DO? moment. Obviously to get boy to send me over in his va-va-vroooom comes with requests and rewards. Firstly, I had to answer a question while pressing for time. He told me he will be under my lonely hut in around 10mins time as he was near the district. I hurried down and waited patiently for many long minutes that I was nearly convinced I was going to be stranded by myself once again. I went back home twice to check the World Wide Web downloaded messenger chat which is a wildly popular device-much more popular than hawaiian coconuts with leaves women in today's century. The most unexpected of my several insignificant maiden years, I spotted this motoring device which is called The Car appeared with the motion number plate that defines all other motoring devices, making it unique and truly his. I approached boy's car with my soft, padded feet. I reached for the door knob or is that the dial of the car which is similar to that of a telephone and opened it. As I got in, I uttered my first words and told him that I am not meeting my friend at the surban anymore. He told me he waited at the wrong block for nearly half and hour and even intended to leave me stranded in the Middle Of Nowhere. But him, being a kind soul decided to get back home to check the Messenger Chat log which we all downloaded from the World Wide Web using high voltage signals. That explains why I had to wait patiently. I was hungry and requested that my humble round tummy be fed. He accused me of playing chess with him. I denied as a sudden change of plans lead to a sudden change of decisions. I was being probbed along the entire ride to seek a food palace. I also remembered why I was being so wrongly accused was because he only agreed to send me to my lalaland and not to jolly with me as well. In the end, it was decided that I be left at this Western Food Outlet which operates on goose, duck, roosters, fish, beefs and other Westerny goodness. I had boy to recommand me their delicacies which he fancies quite many. I chose Salmon and had KickApoo as my coconut drink. Afterwards, I was actually supposed to be placed at Jurong if he did not receive his reward. But In the end boy still sent me home. End of my Cock And Bull Story.





No comments: