Wednesday

Not so delicious

I have the sudden urge to blog using my mobilephone. Found my hello kitty handphone accessory but nowhere to hang.
I ought to stop procrastinating and get on with my studies. Skypie onepiece is so distracting. Hahaha.
After my exams will go out a bit and flood my blog with photographs but just not right now. Something planned up with bee during the holidays.
My school have a chestnut ossan. Random I know. He was pacing the halls today and I laughed madly to myself.
I shall not screw things up tomorrow yea. Kind of busy suddenly. You lucky people having tuition cause your parents can afford it. Uh means to say you guys not that smart despite studying and still not getting it. Okay just saying.
I can not wait to devour my delicious ramen. Dials are cool. I want axe dial impact dial reject dial. Oh and the one that goes 'aaaaAaAAAAaaaa' when I say 'aaaaAaAAAAaaaa'. Lmao. Nami is hellishly boring. She should die and never come back. Time to sleep.
See advert please click. Anything to ask just ask via formspring. Hope to hear from you guys!

P.S. seeking free tuition for maths and chem please help if can.

No comments: