Wednesday

Bad Service

Today after school, I went to have Macdonalds at Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, the outlet just opposite Ang Mo Kio Hub. It was nearing 3pm so I got there asap and QUEUED for my food. As you guys know, at lunch time from 11am to 3pm, some of the set meal are cheaper for instance, Fillet-O-Fish at just 4.50 per set.

When it was my turn, I STATED CLEARLY that I wanted CHICKEN MCWINGS SET and even POINTED at the laminated menu on the cashier top. The cashier lady then said yes and placed a receipt on the tray. My friend ordered AFTER me and got her food, went to take the chilli sauce, came back and I was STILL not ready.

I was wondering what was wrong, did I not order correctly? The cashier lady even told me to WAIT for my chicken mcwings. Then the tray with the receipt on it, a Cacausian man took it away. Okay, those were chicken mcwings. I assumed he ordered before me, so I just let it go. I then demanded why is MY order taking so long, the stupid cashier lady asked me what did I order and who did I order it from. I repeated I ordered from HER. Then she and another cashier man asked me what did I order THREE TIMES. Finally, the man told me that cashier lady does not belong to the cashier and HE is the cashier taking orders.

So? Can you just give me my order? That was what I ordered. They then proceeded to ask me where my receipt was. I INSISTED FIRMLY then I did order and was waiting a long time.

The cashier man then DECIDED to key in my order like after 10 minutes. By then, I was boiling with fury. He said this, $6++ please. Excuse me? I ordered BEFORE 3PM, WHY ARE YOU CHARGING ME THIS RATE? No, now is AFTER 3pm already. His superior, I supposed then told him something in Malay then I paid $4.50 in the end. I still had to wait for few more minutes for them to load my tray with fries and such.

What is wrong with the people there? How can they be so rude to a customer? Just because I am a student wearing a school uniform does not mean that they can take advantage of my rights and let me pay something more. Do they not know this policy "The customer is ALWAYS right?" It is not as if they are new to this industry of F&B and not to mention Macdonalds is Worldwide.

When I sat down with my friend to eat my meal, we were SHOCKED to find a cockroach roaming the floor! A woman say it and pretended not to notice. Afterwards, the cockroach moved towards the ice cream counter. The ice cream cashier just stepped onto the coackroach and THAT'S IT! We noticed for a very long time but she just left it there. It was so unsightly. At least get a fucking broom to sweep it away right? She got on her business without a care for the dead creature. I had wanted to take a photo of it as evidence but my hands were dirty. In the first place, why was a coackroach even ALLOWED to roam around the place? It just gives me the impression that the level of hygiene there is so low, as we can all see from the way their STAFF treats their CUSTOMERS. I felt gross after eating my food, who knows where that coackroach had ROAMED(in my food?!!) before spreading its diseases and germs all around the place?

I hope you guys will take my advice to not go to THAT outlet. The next time you get food poisoning... (or maybe unearth bits of coackroach roe from your cheeseburger) Who knows?

No comments: