Sunday

Pardon.



That is me, the way I change subjects. I should learn more from Hawthorne eh. (:
I am so sorry to Y for already booking and paying for the movie tickets and in the end I could not go. This weekend should be fine for going out to have my Xo Crab Bee Hoon like finally. I want have my meal at some international buffet.
I got a feeling I will probably be home-bound even when I am 18. unable to go out anytime I want, only certain times and such. What to do, I have such protective and caring parents. Even my dressing has to suit them. This is sick. Okay, I understand but what did you people expect, go clubbing in the morning? That is sooo hilarious. I am unable to adapt to YOUR lifestyle. I seek to be different and I have trouble waking up in the morning or noon time. Please.
I can say firmly I dislike a life with anyone. Being with anyone else means I have to accomodate to your nonsense and all. Like I wake up one morning to find my Blackberry is missing from my usual mobile port. That was cause my beloved mom shifted it to the hall for fear of disturbance. Having my things searched like being investigated for some crime I never commited(innocent). Afterwards asking me, who gave me this letter and bla bla bla. Having to do things to people's liking. Yeah, I am not being ungrateful here. I understand I should not bite the hand that feeds me but at times, the feeling is suckish when I get accusatory glances. Currently, I am using my parents' money so I have to abide to their rules. When I am 18, that is going to be different. The law in Singapore is such that 18 is perfectly LEGAL.
Even having a boyfriend or a friend sharing the same roof as me gives me the goosebumps. Many couples, after conhabiting end up in some drama situation. What with law suits and shit. Friends? They come and go. Nothing but a bunch of backstabbers. Family? Plenty of inner politics as well(especially if you are the future shareholder to some business). Life is never a Bed of Roses. Being with someone, commitment is a Number 1 issue. Unless you are a player, that would and never be counted.
I need a life without having to stare into the gloomy faces of others because I did something not to their liking. I am still young, I have my choices. It is so fucking stupid for teenagers to be in 'relationships' now. Are you even independent enought? Do you have a degree of qualification? Can you even earn your own keeps? Are you driving? The 5Cs or whatever. No? Then do not get into a relationship. This is what I have learned. It is all simply a burden. LOVE. That is the word I laugh the hardest. LOVE at our age. Have not seen the world yet, how the hella you supposed to know what it truly means. Acting mature and declaring your own sweet little rituals, fine granted.
Therefore...
Need to work harder to get a regular income so I can move out by then. Or maybe get sponsorship.

No comments: