Tuesday

Adults think they understand children very well so much that they condemn them and their actions. I do not get it. You were once a child as well, so how can you simply say you will help me but not do it at all? I believed you when you said you will help me. So you were lying to me all this while. It is easy for you, to ignore my text, call and chat. You said this, What does a child know? Yes, what do I know? Nothing and that does not mean you can be such an irresponsible adult. I am immature, I never grow up, what about you! I am rude, so are you! Just because you are an adult does not give you the chance to judge a child. I believed in you, really. I believed.... and this is the treatment I get due to my misjudgement. You adults never know how that feels, do you?

1053pm and school starts later on. Unable to fall asleep. Nowadays I will not be going out, so all I can blog about are just words and words. I find words somewhat or rather meaningful. When inspiration strikes, it is hard to keep it in because the next minute, it is all gone. I am not a pen&paper person. I find it such a chore to keep a diary because I NEVER remember to keep track of the day and note it down. Emos do that, don't they? Keeping a diary, I mean. Right now something is on my mind, it is harassing me so much that I am going crazy. Can I take a picture of my crazyness? Betcha I probably can/cannot. First option: shows you me pulling out chunks of my hair in several frames.
Second option: draws on a piece of paper in messy curls.
Actually it is not an option but a choice. I can just shut up about my crazyness by confronting whatever but then the whatever goes mute, all back to square 1. Maybe I should just let loose, start a rampage like a wild child and damage property. Keeps me sane... for a bit. Those thoughts, they are driving me crazy. Today I told like two people so only they know what is going wrong with me.

Hi, I said. Does treating a person nicely reap benefits? Maybe increase my karma and I get to skip my college-entrance examinations? That would be sweet. You are so hard to figure out, why let me know you in the first place. Stabs myself(paper self) repeatedly. If it does work out, treating someone nice, I may consider turning vegetarian for world's sake. Life is THAT simple(=

Hi, AS IF. I honestly need to know the art of mind-reading, that way I know what people around me are thinking about. Too much is bad, but I only accept the good things in life and X out the bad things. OMG, you people can probably consult me about ANYTHING already. *Blows kisses*

No comments: