Monday

Freedom

Imagine one fine day I get to live in Shanghai then I will get to eat xiao long bao everyday and maybe start speaking like Ipin 'xie xie', 'an xin'. Then I think I wil probably get tired of eating xiao long bao everyday but I can converse in mandarin so well that you guys 'chi chu', eat vinegar. That is great because I can sell of my excess black vinegar I learnt to make back in Shanghai.

How can anybody look so good at all angles? The creator of life is so selfish, not allowing us to choose how we want to look like, how our character should be, etc. Even our lives, there are many possibilities as to what our future may lead to. For instance, from young, I had always wanted to be a plastic surgeon in future. What are the steps to achieve this? Start studying, go take up a course on plastic surgery. Plenty of money is needed. Not rich, failed to become plastic surgeon because of required abilities, now what? Think of another alternative but when I am in the future, the other alternative failed as well. Today I am a model gracing cat walks in New York. It is apparent that at times we can not really choose what we want to be. We may not cut out for it. Looking on the good side, my current modelling job is paying just as well, I am popular, I get to wear luxury goods and attend parties by A-list celebrities. On the bad side, it may not be a job I enjoy afterall, I have very few hours of sleep every night, wearing sky scraper heels walking down the runway hurts so much, so many cat fights and bitchy models, always in the eye of the public, etc.
What I can do now, is to stop complaining and excel in my field of expertise. I have found my hidden talent after so many years, but my life as a model will end quite quickly as soon as it had started. Backup? All the money I earn is probably enough to take care of the rest of my life, so I should spend it wisely.

Why in life, is there no such thing as getting the best of both worlds but yet others seem to have the best of everything? Be it looks, character, pay.... they just got it good for them, so much that mere beings who lack any of it feels inferior? I am not always egoistic though I do think I am better than anyone else. So what if I am better? I have far too many flaws to show everyone I am indeed better. Sometimes I wish I do not have to attend school. I have been declaring holidays for myself. Being too lazy is a major flaw above all other flaws. I never even try and I already give up. Hahahahaha. I sleep like 13 hours everyday, me it is real. If anyone else told you this, they are lying. Nobody can rival me in this aspect of life. Even beggars are hardworking enough to go around the streets begging with a rice bowl. Therefore I am great. I just made my point Hahahaha. I am so funny.

I tend to get carried away with typing, using my handphone to type is tedious as hell. Keypad too flat. I took 5 minutes to type this entry out, all nonsensical stuff.

No comments: