Saturday

I hate you... in a good way.

These few days, I have been very patient playing Labyrinth.

Today I looked into the mirror and saw a strawberry nose looking right at me. I guess sneezing constantly without pressing my nose and covering my mouth does that. Hey but at least I passed the germs away from everyone else. Germs do not fly very far, do they? Besides some nice fella must have kindly donated the germs to me. A tooth for a tooth.
I so need my dose of hazelnut bbt(shows sad face). I am indeed really buy so much that I am unable to achieve this easy task by myself. Gone were the days of having a slave. HAHA. Joking. It is also really costly, would be great if they see my post on how nice their bubbletea is, maybe they will sponsor me lifetime worth of bubbletea* shipping/courier services included. Dream on. Dreams are free. I am obsessed with thing for a while then the next I am not. Most probably get tired of drinking it after awhile but HEY, I do NOT mind.

Taking years to type these all out. I want keypad. Finding it hard to concentrate already. See what I meant about my really short attention span.

Anyway, I think I am capable of coming up with creative slogans- just like this post's title. Contradictory, right? Hate is a bad word, showing a hard dislike for something. I love you... in a bad way(: sounds more realistic. Example: guy loves girl only because of her hot body.
Another slogan: Wear that L always, LOSER. I should really express my talent carefully. Too bad.
Something to share.

I was so wrong for so long,(so what you tryna say?)
Only tryna please myself(don't gimme that 'cuse that you can't control)
Girl, I was caught up in her lust(you're juz unfaithful)
When I don't really want no one else(maybe you can make a bestseller)
So, I know I should've treated you better,(telling me crap after you have done the deed)
But me and you were meant to last forever(I think i'mma shit my pantz!)
So let me in
Gimme another chance(hell, get off my face)
To really be your man(my man never cheats)
Cus when the roof cave in and the truth came out, I didn't know what to do(why, did you not want me to find out?)
But when I become a star, we will be living so large,(yeah, and you can cont. your frivolous ways)
I will do anything for you.(kill that slut; set yourself on fire, lemme watch how you fuck her)
.... ...
(: all those in brackets are my words, I am sure you know what song this is, right?

No comments: