Sunday

Last week, went to eat Muthu at Race Coast Road. It was really spicy. That is one of my favourite places to go for my expensive Indian fix once in a blue moon. The prices have also increased drastically.

Ordered too much, as usual and fish cutlets(not in photo).

Papadum




Really spicy, next day had a sore throat. I love masala tea but prefer ginger tea. How many of you can stand cinnamon and ginger?








I dislike it when people like the same artistes, same songs, same whatever as me. Especially so when I have ALWAYS been a fan of a certain artiste, constantly following up on their progress and lives and bam! Another bitch acts in the know-all, plasters the song on her blog and likes that artise on facebook. Just reading the gossip column of newspaper, so ripped off, they started to broadcast this song which I knew waaaay before any of the non-fans know about. Great song. I will not be surprised if some bitches really did what I mentioned above. Losers, inferior people should not be allowed to listen to high quality and good music, much less critise others on their choice of music!

So please, bitches, know where yer stand. I know how I am like a role model/idol to you. That you look up to me and follow my every move like my wannabe? HAHAHA.
Do not copy me, my style because I am the original one.

Dis orientated, knew I had a lot to talk about gadgets. Yet somehow I was too nervous that I stuttered and oh ho, that is bad news. Suffers silently*

Someday I will get the chance to watch a meteor shower!

No comments: