Wednesday

Thoughts.

Watched the video 'you belong with me' by taylor swift. It was so funny, reminds me of the video avril lavigne made for her hit, 'girlfriend'. Taylor's version is the much sweeter version whereas Avril's was really punk and speaking her mind in a slightly vulgar meaning. Both are equally sweet but somehow I think that Taylor's music video is hilarious as hell.
"Dreaming all the time, when you wake up, you realise the one you had been waiting for has been here the whole time."
So can you please see I am right here?
Seriously, I am really touched that you tried to aplease me and it is the second time anybody has called me.
On the other side, I am really disappointed why someone deleted me. Guess I really can not get along with guys. No matter what, there will be hidden conflicts and such. You are not worth it, really.

Whenever I am school my mind often conjure up weird thoughts which are rather random. Example, I smell so nice~
Honestly my natural scent is really nice. Too bad you will not be able to smell me up close, else you get a kick in the nuts.
There is like a topic last time that says that the opposite sex is attracted to each other because of their natural scent and they must be rather similar before they can be together. I totally agree ttm! If my friend or someone I know smells.. off, I doubt we can continue a face to face friendship. Make me puke already still want to go out together? Fat hope. That sounds very bad, but if I want to keep a friend, I will subtly hint on their odour or whatever. Things like body odour can be prevented by applying deodorant but if au natural then can not be helped. Still, I believe everyone has a part to play in taking good care of themselves, having proper hygiene is a must(even for someone as lazy as me...)!
It is annoying when people do not know that it is the PERSON wearing the perfume that sets thing right! Our natural body glands mix with the musk from the parfume to create an entirely different scent. Dobt my words? Get a professional who has a keen sense of smell to determine this piece of information to you. Not everybody can wear that scent. I can wear any scent cause I smell nice.

Dear.. I miss you. <3

No comments: