Sunday

Toy Story 3

Yesterday went out with this boy(with one of a kind hairstyle).

He was late by 50mins. Usually I am the one to be late. Worst still he took a cab to ion orchard when he left the house earlier than me.

Anyway we went soup spoon to eat. I had the chef's special which changes every two weeks: Lemony Chicken with Mustard. First scoop was really sour but afterwards when I realised it was just the mustard getting on my nerves, I stirred it and it tastes great.

I want to try Tangy Tomato with Basil next.

That boy very funny, removed all the veggies from his sandwich painstankingly. I was laughing throughout admist mouthful of my heartful soup.

Headed to Cinelesure afterwards to proceed with our movie. All the seats were taken! Very few seats were either single or VERY VERY close to the screen. A little disappointed as we queued really long. Then we finally decided to walk to Cathay.

Over at Cathay was the same old thing. Even the slots at a later time were filling so quickly. We chose the last seats 'furthest' away from the screen.

Walked around, the movie starts at 7.20. So we had like 4hours.


Bought our own plain water to drink while inside.

Luckily the seats were not as close to the screen as I had expected and for the first time, I have never seen the ENTIRE cinema filled up with people.

It was a really awesome movie. At first I was skeptical to watch it as I had no interest in Toy Story 1 and 2. The touching storyline was really good. Ratings would be 4.5/5. (: Even when the movie ended & the LIGHTS were turned on, nobody left their seats yet. Which shows how popular the series is. I heard from a friend that it is supposed to be a childhood movie. Basically for me I am not quite interested but beats better than whatever is showing currently.

Despicable Me is next.

No comments: