Saturday

Despicable Me!

Awesome show. Tooo adorable(: Seats were filling fast and we settled for the later timing.
Why Sephora does not sell SPF lip balms? Or maybe I did not look throughly enough. Gao Yi Fei, if you were here with me today, in SG, we could have gone and looked together. Steve Madden was also having a sale, I bet we could have gotten that pair of ugg boots at a much discounted rate below a hundred. Where are you? That is how great a friend you are. You will be back, right? I do not want to lose anyone dear to me anymore.

Some Whacky Wobble Alice.

I did not expect it but if I really do ____ you, Im'ma willing to give it my best shot. You just want me to focus. Thanks, really appreciate it. I also hope that you will adhere to my list of conditions. Although nothing is compared to really getting my results, since you wished me best, I wish you all the best to.
4 more months. Till then.

P.S. My stomach has been hurting like fuck for a week already. ):

No comments: