Tuesday

I went for a hair cut yesterday. I got my consultant to go with me.
Final product is I <3 it but just not <3 <3 <3 it! It is not concave bob afterall. I still need to wait for approx 5 months for my pathetically short hair to grow.

Now it is a very very short V. New hairstyle usually makes my face look fat so whatever photographs I took were super ugly. I managed to snap a nice one using my mobile phone and uploaded as my fb profile picture though.

Darn high time I met up with my aiai. We went bugis together and she got her boots and changed her outfit for her upcoming play.

Going to pay like 12bucks for her mini performance and I should have like gotten fishnets at bugis street too! Too sexy, attract wrong admirers equals GG. See how nice I am? I even treated her to a meal because my mom told me to. Now it seems like I owe her movie tix money?! So calculative one...

(I wonder when, if I stm, she should have stm too what!) Will be attending the play with my friend(:

Today read the newspapers and saw the Franky my jie was talking about. He kept running towards her to take photographs at the event. LMAO. Not bad eh, he got second prize. Guessed I missed out on all the fun with an approx. 10,000 visitors that attended! Some hugeass event. Next time I be there okie, winks(;

Despicable me on Friday! I can not wait.

No comments: