Sunday

Cosplay Event @scape

On friday, I went to Jie's house to stayover so in preparation for the Cosfest the next day. Yesterday, we both got up early to get ready for the event starting at 12pm. I was a spectator.

It was really tiring but we cabbed our way there and back again. We met jie's friend and her photographer at Somerset. Then afterwards we had no idea how to get to Scape so I finally decided to phone my friend(:

Very idiotic, those gel inserts I place in my wedges for more comfort dropped out.

When we got there, there were very few people and jie's feet hurt from the 'boots' that she was wearing. Some of them got down to draw anime characters onto the mahjong paper.

As you can see, it was pretty HAPPENING at Scape.



We all stayed for quite long and I was pretty bored when people started filing in. It was great to see so many different anime characters but when the photographers start snapping, I have to move away, so as not to obstruct.





(I took these)

I saw L, who really behaved like the authentic one! *Madly in love. Sadly, I had no guts to get his facebook add or contact. Thereafter, a Misa Amane appeared. She looked like Tila Tequila! I tried to tweet about it but smsyo did was probably under maintenance. Sadded. They seemed to be so close...



This pair of tall platforms...


Jie, her friend and I went to Cinelesure food court to have our lunch. We went back to Scape again to drink Once Upon A Milkshake. I have heard good reviews about it but felt it was too pricey. It was great, Cookies and Cream, tasted like Bee & I favorite Hershey's.





It got stuffy up at 5th level, so Jie & I headed to Macs for a drink. Was darn impressed when I saw this Shizuka(who is actually a guy) looking TOTALLY CHIO. I bet he looks good as a guy. I was looking at him throughout la.

One cosplayer with red eyes GLANCED INTENTLY at me through my shades. Like totally WOW.

Getting a bit late, decided we should head home. Encountered many stares from strangers everywhere.

Once I reached home, I SEARCHED the entire facebook(almost) for Shizuka and L. Really glad that I managed to find Shizuka's fb but sadly not L's. I did see a L's fb acc who appears to be a 'her'? I am not sure, but hope to get to know L.

I also had a teeny bit of interest in Cosplaying. Maybe I will fufill it after my major examinations to cure my boredom. But boredom comes with $$ as well. We shall see:D

P.S. Makeup really does WONDERS!

No comments: